Things Are Different Here
At Family Hearing & Sensory Neural Center, you’re more than a patient — you’re family! Having listening difficulties? Our caring audiologists work with you and your loved ones to get to the bottom of it. Got a broken hearing aid? We offer convenient walk-in hours to clean and check your devices and repair them in-office whenever possible. Need help after hours? Our own Dr. Christie Cahill gives patients her cell phone number, ensuring easy access to a doctor when they need it.
From the first call and initial hearing evaluation to continued follow-up long after treatment, we’re in your corner for life. So when it comes to investing in top-quality hearing care including highly trained professionals, cutting-edge technology, and personalized service, come to Family Hearing & Sensory Neural Center. Things are simply different here.
An Alternative to Cookie-Cutter Medical Care
Unlike online vendors and big-box retailers, Family Hearing & Sensory Neural Center provides:
- Experienced, credentialed audiologists who stay atop advances in research and technology
- Recommendations that put patients’ interests first
- Access to the latest hearing technology — not “new” technology that was new three years ago
- A comprehensive, collaborative approach to helping you hear better
- Follow-up adjustments and hearing retraining as part of your better-hearing investment
The Region’s Only AudigyCertified™ Hearing Care Practice
We’re proud to have been selected as an elite private hearing care practice in North America by Audigy. As the only AudigyCertified practice in the Huntsville area, we’re committed to:
- Effective analysis, diagnosis, and treatment of your hearing loss, tinnitus, or balance issues
- Unsurpassed patient satisfaction
- Customized technology solutions that effectively integrate speech comprehension back into your life
- Ongoing investment in the most advanced processes, procedures, and technology to ensure superior results
- Excellence through continuing education
Anyone can sell a hearing aid, but it takes a caring expert to match the right technology with your individual hearing needs. Learn more about our hearing care professionals, and schedule your hearing evaluation with us today. We can’t wait to help you hear your best!