About the Opening
Family Hearing & Sensory Neural Center is looking for an Audiologist to join our team. This is a full-time opportunity with a generous overall compensation plan, good benefits, and room for professional and personal growth. We have proven business systems and processes to ensure the right person with the right attitude can fast track their career as an Audiologist. If you have a passion in the hearing care space, you are free to explore it at our multi-faceted practice. We encourage emphasis in pediatric audiology, vestibular therapy, and other hearing care specialties.
Our passion at Family Hearing & Sensory Neural Center is to improve each of the lives we touch, including our patients and our staff. Our services have been a staple in the community for 40 years and we are very proud to treat our patients and staff like family. We believe in always fostering, supporting, and incentivizing our staff’s personal, professional, and financial growth through the practice. We are committed and dedicated to the success of our team members.
Texas is one of the fastest growing states for young families. According to Realtor.com, the median home listing price for a single-family home is $252,000 and it is a buyer’s market, meaning there are plenty of beautiful properties for a young person just starting out to purchase. Our community is located just a few hours’ drive to all the major metropolitan areas in Texas, with access to quality health care, outdoor recreation, and great shopping.
Our Clinic and Services
- First class service offering comprehensive audiology and vestibular evaluations, state-of-the-art hearing aid technology, and a patient-centered approach that focuses on finding the best solutions for each patient’s needs
- Proud to serve our community for 40 years and counting
- Close-knit team with excellent leadership
- Located in Huntsville, Texas, a welcoming, family-centered community where there is something for everyone to enjoy
- Au.D. preferred, will consider a Master’s Degree in Audiology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients
- The ability to work and contribute to a team environment
- The ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Strong compassion, care, and respect for patients
- A strong desire to succeed and learn
- Base salary of $75,000 per year
- Potential to earn up six figures with our generous results-based incentive plan
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Health care reimbursement
- Professional development is provided and encouraged
- Learn all aspects of hearing care within private practice with great team of colleagues
- Utilize and develop entrepreneurial skills and business knowledge
- Great location in beautiful Huntsville, Texas, centrally located within a few hours’ drive of Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio, Texas.